Wednesday, November 10, 2010

REGGIE MILLER & KNICK TORMENT









You know what, I'm having a hard fucking time coming up with some positive things to say right now.

Those Pacer squads were always on TNT and exceptionally dull, they always had a mysterious christian vibe that I cant prove or describe. I imagined their locker room akin to a discount tire waiting room, filled with family talk and devoid of humor

Our house cried out in anguish and Mom threw a shoe at the TV when he scored 8 points in 9 seconds against our elegant Knicks. I called her to get her thoughts on him for this post this morning and she went off on the nerd, said he looked and played like an overzealous manager at a department store.

Felt confused and alone when Jay-Z strolled down Lexington Ave in his jersey in that "I Cant Get With That" video. I thought Mayor Dinkins outlawed Pacer jerseys when he banned handguns in the city.

I'd rather backpack in chains thru Sierra Leone with a talkative John Stockton then stand in the same line as Reggie

Umm his sister is funny and pretty cool

Thats it. Lets get this over with already. I hate you Reggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment